Robert A., Goodman Certified Family Law Specialist
Email MeRobert A., Goodman Certified Family Law Specialist
As the lead Oakland Family lawyer at the Law Offices of Robert A. Goodman, I am dedicated to providing you with support and guidance, protecting your legal rights, while minimizing the unnecessary conflict and heartache that can easily arise in matters of domestic relations and family law.
I serve a diverse array of clients who depend on my Firm's reputation and experience to protect their rights and guide them through this most difficult time. I represent both men and women in the Oakland/East Bay Area and throughout the State of California.
At your FREE CONSULTATION, you will have my undivided attention, with my full focus on your unique situation and the issues that are most important to you concerning your potential or ongoing divorce case, a child custody issue, financial disputes, or other family law matters. I will provide you with choices, alternatives and solutions to your problem, along with the chances of success for the particular course of action you choose.
If you or a loved one needs the help of an experienced family law attorney, call the Law Offices of Robert A. Goodman today at 510-987-7800.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Spousal Support
- Visitation Rights
- Domestic Violence
- Marital Property Distribution
- Adoption Law
- Restraining Orders
- Collaborative Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Specialist in Domestic Relations - Family Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- California, 1997
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 1996
- University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alameda County Bar Association
- Alameda County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Vice Chair
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section